Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"The Story About Her"

As I stand here these tears are going to dry on their own
I'm glad your true colors were shown, now to face the facts and move on
I just want to say thank you
Taught me a thing or two and something's are too good to be true
Never wasted time only lessons learned 
Life deals a bad hand sometimes this happened to be my turn
I'll be strong, the body dies but the spirit lives on
And spirit wishes the best for you
Not wishing any bad onto you
Your heartbreaks and failures do nothing for me at all
I already had my fall, I already thought I had lost it all, I never thought it get better at all
But I'm back on me feet I'm standing again, I'm stronger than I've ever been
If you never broke me down, I would of never found out who I am
So thank you for helping me create the person I am

No comments:

Post a Comment