Monday, July 6, 2015

Crutch "The Story about Her"

Sitting besides you as the world spins slow
Clinching your hand I plan to never let go
As the world is weights down on her shoulders 
I just pull her closer and hold her
I whisper everything will be alright
She buries her head in my chest then hugs me tight
Go ahead and let it out
It's okay to shout
But she remains so calm although you see frustration in her eyes
But she doesn't cry
She's poised and collected
Something never expected 
Everything is a blur
That's why I'm here to comfort her
I'm your punching bag I say 
She replies I just need you here to stay
I seem a bit shocked 
I stare at her, she's my rock 
No matter how hard things may be
I'll never leave your side baby
Sometimes our strongest person needs to be loved too 
I promise that's what I'll do
we are in this together
Never to make each other feel lesser, only better
And that's life we'll share together

No comments:

Post a Comment