Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Broken "The Story About Her"

Her face buried in the pillow asking, "how could this be?"
"Why does everyone have to take advantage of me?"
"Did I do something wrong for this to happen to me?"
It's not something she can believe 
See her heart is good it gets passed around like loose change, 
that's what happens when you caught up in the game
Tears rolling slowing down her face
She's wondering why things must be this way
Thinking about her past of all those bad men, 
The "what could of beens"
Now she guarded, 
to protect her from being broken hearted 
Walls may never come down, another heart may never come in 
A part of it never thought she love me
Timming is key although she's perfect 
It takes a lot to do what she did, open up after bad experiences
That's only way to find out if dreams come true or if he's just another "too good to be true"
Tested the game.. She stayed in love when she had the oppurtunity to walk away
Now the tides have changed
She's done a lot for the wrong ones
now here I am, I'm the one
Take my love and believe in us
It's not easy for her to forget about how the past played out
But this is a new love.. Let's see how this one plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment