Saturday, January 9, 2016

900 million..

What would you do with 900 million?
What would I do? Right now my mind would say retire my parents, clear my love ones of debt, buy a home, invest money, start a business, help people out, all that easy stuff. That's easy to say. Truly I know I'd do some stuff because why not? its 900 million. Buy every pair of Js, me and friends do crazy things, and spurge. No fault in me saying that just how it goes. Money just gives you the opportunity to do things you've never imagine so why not? Does money change people? Because now that I'm wearing different clothes, driving exotic cars, and doing a bunch of things; am I changed? Because now you can; is that changing? Is it true; more money more problems? It's just crazy to consume it all. The true question I'm really asking is what would you do with 900 million? 

No comments:

Post a Comment