Sunday, January 31, 2016

Reality

thought I'd take a break from writing while on vacation. I failed drastically since writing is an escape of mine. I just wanted to relax and enjoy myself and the company I was along side. While on vacation I had the time of my life; lived in the moment. It was beautiful to just have fun, I was smiling 100% of the time just being me. On my way back I was a bit bummed, the phrase "back to reality" was circulating. What's reality? Was being on vacation a fantasy? Did it not happen? I then realized reality is the current moment. Why can't I always be happy in the current moment? Reality is my life could be whatever I want it to be. I can wake up in any city I want, smile whenever I feel, be happy with what I'm doing. One thing the vacation has taught me is to love my life how I want to live it. I want my reality to be me doing what I love, whenever I feel, enjoying the moment. It doesn't matter the city, the time, whatever else is going on, reality is whatever you make it, better yet how you perceive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment